WMC2020 COVID-19 update
We don’t need to explain to you the difficult situation the COVID-19 pandemic has put us, pilots and sport flying enthusiasts, in. We are monitoring and evaluating the situation daily.
Health and safety remain the top priority. We decided to postpone the date for increased entry fee by one month (to 30 June) to give you more time to decide about your participation according to the situation in summer. It is very difficult to predict how the situation will evolve. We will communicate to you by 31 May, whether we are able to organize the championship. If not, we will definitely be back in 2021! We would be happy to hear your opinion and point of view, please do not hesitate to contact us. There is no competition without competitors! 🙂
Stay safe and hope to see you soon!
WMC2020 organising team